Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
TEC Balcones
5717 Balcones Dr
Austin, TX 78731
512-327-7000
Locations and availability (10)

2.0

|  this doctor ignore my drug allergies  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

I met this doctor once. Because, I cannot see my regular doctor. She gave me prescription eye drop which I have an allergy reaction. Can she read my record? I will never see her again.

|  Most horrible experience ever  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2012

Waited 50 minutes to be seen. Appointments were double booked. Dr. Monheit was in a rush to leave so therefore thought it was okay to just nix a test I had been scheduled for. I was treated like a money ticket and not like a human being.

|  Condescending manners  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Too arrogant, wont listen to you. Just trying to make appointments for herself. Did not complete tests on the first visit, wanted to come back. Did not even want to take blood pressure which was important! Rude in her behaviour. Not recommended.

|  I owe my eye sight to Dr Monheit  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

I had no idea how bad my sight was getting untill Dr Monhieht told me I had Glaucoma and I would need to stay on top of it,Boy was she right! I ended up needing to schedule surgery after a routine visit,She dosent mess around,a couple days later I had surgery to make a drain in my eye to releave pressure,and after 12 weeks post opt I can see better than before and do not need glasses .I am so thankful to Dr Monheit and her frendly and profissant staff for saving my eyesight.

|  Excellent Visit. I have recommended Dr. Monheit to the rest of my family!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2009

After having a not so goodd experience with another opthalmologist, I was referred to Dr. Monheit. Let me tell you, the service was excellent and the Dr. made me feel comfortable and confident in my diagnosis and visit. I would definitely refer those I know to her as it was such a good experience.