Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bo Feng
Dr. Bo Feng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ, with other offices in Mount Holly, NJ and Berlin, NJ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Feng is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Virtua Berlin and Virtua Health West Jersey. He speaks English.
Dr. Bo Feng has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Bo Feng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Rajiv Pulinthanathu
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Ashhad Mahmood
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Andrew Brown
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi9