A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feng
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 78 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Feng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Feng MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bo Feng practice?
- Dr. Bo Feng has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Feng practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Hematologists and Berlin Pathologists.