A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Feng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feng
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Feng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 78 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Feng graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Feng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Feng MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bo Feng practice?
- Dr. Bo Feng has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Feng practices Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Hematologists and Berlin Pathologists.