A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Husberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Husberg graduated from Univ I Lund, Med Fak, Lund, Sweden.
Dr. Husberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Stigson Husberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bo S. Husberg practice?
- Dr. Bo Husberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Husberg practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.