A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bo Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huynh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bo T. Huynh practice?
Dr. Bo Huynh practices Family Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians.