A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bo Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Huynh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Tan Huynh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bo T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Bo Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Huynh practices Family Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians.