A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bo Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Huynh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Tan Huynh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bo T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Bo Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Huynh practices Family Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Family Physicians.