A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bo Madsen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet.
Dr. Madsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo E Madsen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bo E. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Bo Madsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Madsen practices Emergency Medicine near Albert Lea, MN.
See Albert Lea Emergency Physicians.