A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bo Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bo Yang, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha.
Dr. Yang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Yang MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bo Yang practice?
- Dr. Bo Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Yang practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.