Dr. Bo Yoo MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Sandusky, OH

June 30th, 2016
Dr Yoo and his whole staff was so awesome. I was very nervous and he was very friendly and he didn't rush through the appointment. He answered all my questions and some I didn't even think to ask. The nurses and office staff made the scheduling and insurance process very smooth.

October 27th, 2015
I had very good care before during and after all of my procedures , he has a very caring bed side manner , all his staff are very friendly and caring as well .

August 29th, 2014
Ohio Medical College of Toledo wanted to schedule me for a spinal fusion my first visit (although I was there for a necrotic hip, not my back). I wanted a second opinion so consulted with Dr. Yoo. He did a much simpler procedure on 4 lumbar spinal areas and I was up and walking within 2 hours. It has been only 4 months, and I am able to play 18 holes of golf and walk over 2 miles. I couldn't make it to the corner before Dr. Yoo did this surgery.

February 13th, 2013
Dr. Yoo & his Staff were totally unprofessional and their billing practices are highly unethical. He demanded $440.00 for a consultation when we were both insured and had $15.00 copay...and they wanted copies of our insurance cards...why?? We were paying in cash...because they refused to bill his insurance!!! The nurse was very very rude and she babbled on about that was their office policy...she then went to Dr. Yoo and she said he was refusing to see my husband because it was too much of a "hassle". Really??...I guess he took the hypocritic oath instead. We only were going to him because he was the one neurosurgeon we could get into the fastest...I guess we now know why!!! Totally unprofessional!!!

February 9th, 2012
Highly Recommend "Dr. Yoo
I have been battling a bad spine for years, I have been to Cleveland and Akron, and Dr. Yoo by far told me more in my first visit than anyone has. He was in no hurry to rush me out the door, unlike other drs. , he was very knowledgeable about my injury so I knew he had reviewed my other drs. reports and xrays, test results etc, rather than most drs. who make you wait and then are clueless to your reports. His office staff is very accomodating, just had a wonderful experience, I would recommend Dr. Yoo I have complete confidence in him.

March 17th, 2011
50 yr. old female
dr. Yoo takes great care of me. he performed first cervical spine surgery, which went well. now he will be doing a second spinal surgery on my .lower back. i recommend him highly.