A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bo Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bo Ha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bo Yoon Ha MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bo Y. Ha practice?
- Dr. Bo Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Bo Ha practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.