Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Boaz Ofek
Dr. Boaz Ofek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bluffton, IN, with another office in Hartford City, IN. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ofek is affiliated with IU Health Blackford Hospital, IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital and Dupont Hospital Llc. Dr. Ofek has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Boaz Ofek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...