A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bob Abernathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bob Abernathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abernathy graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abernathy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Cordell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bob Abernathy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bob Abernathy practice?
- Dr. Bob Abernathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bob Abernathy practices Family Medicine near Cordell, OK.
See Cordell Family Physicians.