A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bob Abernathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bob Abernathy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abernathy graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abernathy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Cordell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abernathy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bob R. Abernathy practice?
Dr. Bob Abernathy practices Family Medicine near Cordell, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK.
See Cordell Family Physicians.