Dr. Bob Bleicher MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 25th, 2013
Nurse
I worked numerous times along side Dr. Bob Bleicher in the hospital setting. As a nurse, I was most impressed with his swift handling in acute and emergent situations with calmness and ease. I observed him pull patients back from imminent decline while being most considerate of the patient, their families and of All staff he encountered. Because of this disposition, he was highly sought after as a then Pulmonologist by members of our community upon hearing of him by his clientele, while there were other highly respected Pulmonologists in our area. Medical staff also recommended him to their families. He has high value for life and it shows. I watched him unable to accurately diagnosis a complex and difficult case with a 30's patient He did not hesitate to air him out to Mayo as his life was in jeopardy. His ego did not come into play, which many of us nurses have unfortunately witnessed in our careers. Because of this, I am on the internet seeking him out after hearing he now has a hospice and I am in need of this for my Father. He is my first choice at this most difficult time for myself and my family. I am too a former hospice nurse. He comes highly recommended to me by what else, but nurses I have known throughout my career. I cannot reference his office, I can reference him "behind the scenes" where the general public does not have access to this information as we are not to divulge this information. Do not be fooled! Nurses will find out who the best of the best is. I do not question for one second Dr. Bleicher runs a top notch compassionate hospice. He Flunked the "I Am God" elective many physicians are thrust into during med school. Humbleness and respect for life is his mantra. I have entered in a bogus answer for the first 3 questions as I cannot attest one way or another, computers being what they are will not let me leave blank. I gave a 3 on promptness b/c he is a doctor. Emergencies arise. Also spending time with patients, he does based on the available time due to urgent situations and scheduled procedures for others. He Always makes time for the most urgent.