Overall Review

May 27th, 2013
He saved my life! He goes beyond the call of " a Doctor"
To be honest to much to state of such a Great Doctor. We are blessed to have him in Tuscaloosa. He has a new state of art medical system. However, Dr. Grubbs spends the time with you until you understand Medical conditions , even DX from someone else. He Finds all ways to help you and really cares. I was Unaware of some medical conditions and what I was told Dr. Grubbs on his own explained conditions and took away My fears from another Doctor. That's priceless! A Doctor that cares so much and knows and stays ontop of all Conditions is RARE this day and age! I am blessed To have him as my Doctor! For it allows me to hand over my Unrelated health issues to God and health conditions over to Dr Grubbs and he stays on top. He is a God sent Talented Doctor!

August 2nd, 2011
I found a real Dr. Marcus Welby
I've lived in 9 states due to my career and I have never had a primary doctor that I had more confidence than I do for Dr. Bob Grubbs. When he sends me to a specialist for further testing 9 times out of 10 it is a condition he suspected. He is the best and I deeply appreciate the time he spends with me on a visit. I don't mind spending extra time in the waiting room because of the time he takes with his patients.