A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bob Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bob Thomas, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Angelo Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bob Mathew Thomas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bob M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Bob Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bob Thomas practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, GA and , TX.
See San Angelo Radiologists.