Psychiatrist, Addiction Medicine Specialist, Adolescent Specialist

2.5

Dropped as a patient show details Dropped as a patient
Jan 9th, 2014

He is a very good doctor however when I was dropped his secretary Rhonda wouldn't answer my calls. I wanted to get some advice concerning a personal matter about someone in the office that I know. Next thing I get a certified letter saying I have been dropped as a patient. I started crying and I had an appt coming up in a few days. In the letter it states that all apps will be honored. I get a call from Rhonda and she said Oh by the way that appt has been cancelled. I just wanted Dr. Winston's opinion not saying I was going to do anything. He is my doctor so I told him I was upset about a situation about the person . I don't know what Rhonda told him for me to get released. It was just a question of no intention. I didn't think it was fair for Dr. Winston to not hear my side. Everything I talk to him about is personal so why should this be any different. I needed some refills and my file was missing. I was told last week to come and pick up my scripts but since I was banned and my appt was cancelled, I couldn't get them. My girls see him and I am banned from the office. I don't think I did anything wrong so why is there guilt on his face.

This doctor cares! show details This doctor cares!
Sep 30th, 2012

I had to wait about 30 minutes to see Dr. Winston, but that's because he will see you a little longer if you really need it. He may make you wait sometimes but it's because he pays special attention to his patients' individual needs. As far as billing, when I had problems I asked to speak to the employee in charge and she patiently helped me figure out what was going on with my insurance. I recommend Dr. Winston, even though you have to wait sometimes it I definitely worth it.

Aug 1st, 2011

Un-professional, un-organized, never on time, always had to wait 45-mins passed scheduled appointment to see doctor, staff takes short cuts, WOULNT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE, office doesnt call for appointment reminder, will charge outrageous bill if you miss an appointment, billing department fails to send bills, but will send you to a debt collection agency in the drop of a hat. If you care about your credit score, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this organization. Office staff, especially billing department is horrible. They have no compassion for their patients and could care less about actually doing their jobs. They will gladly hang you out to dry when you need medication and will treat you like trash if they decide they don't like you. Call them out on their negligent behavior and you get dropped and called a liar. Approach with extreme caution.

Oct 19th, 2010

terrible office staff, extremely unprofessional and horribly negligent. They do not care about their jobs and lack any form of compassion for their patients. Beware.