Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
A privilege to be his patient.
The best physician I've ever met, period. Handles complexity with compassion. Diagnosed and treated multiple severe diseases and found a genetic conditon that other doctors had ignored--for my entire life. This is a true healer, a consummate physician. His research background is a bonus.

February 19th, 2016
my opinion
arrogant, not friendly or caring at all in my opinion, very hard to appoint, expensive, don't explain, anytime I ask questions he would get upset and tell me you just have to trust me, his success is based on his selective patient process!! he has to select you as a patient!!! he told me in one appointment after I was asking him about my diagnosis and treatment course "you will be institutionalize since you have chronic illness and you don't follow my advice" so you have to do what he tells you without any questions!! this is not what you tell a patient who is suffering, I was never given a diagnosis or an idea what it can be and never given a proper plan of treatment, just take these expensive supplements and tests and go ...... I wonder how he got his most compassionate award?!!! and btw I am a health care provider (doctor) and I never speak with my patients this way.

September 2nd, 2014
RN CRNP-S
Dr. Mozayeni is a brilliant diagnostician. He diagnosed the issues and cured me of the multiple problems I had. I went to over 20 drs. without any help. He saved my life. His treatment protocall is spot on and should be followed as prescribed. He will always be remembered as a life saving physician for me. My husband and I drove to MD from NJ to see him and thank God we did. He changed my life and saved me from many years of suffering.

January 27th, 2013
Brilliant Doctor
Dr. Moziani saved my life...when other hospitals and doctors could not find a diagnosis..he patiently tested and tested until he was able to find three things that...working together were causing me to be unable to eat or sleep...I had lost 20 pounds and was unable even to drive myself to the appointments. Today I am back to playing squash and enjoying my grandchildren...with energy and I owe my life to Dr. Moziani..His staff is wonderful...professional and kind. I have always had a phobia about my blood being tested...Patricia is the only person to be able to do so..without me fainting..but most importantly..Dr. Moziani is caring, brilliant and successful. I give him and his office the highest recommendation possible.

August 11th, 2012
The best doctor for treating bartonella
Dr Mozayeni has been the only doctor to diagnose and successfully treat my bartonella. His treatment is expensive but blame our medical system. The only way to get the testing and treatment that is required for this disease is through self-pay. You won't find any other doctors who treat it successfully for less. The antibiotics and supplements are all required for a reason and he explains what each one does. This is a complex disease that has impacts throughout the body....and each person is impacted somewhat differently (thus the monthly appointments). I do buy some of my supplements from other sources or use different brands but was surprised to find out that, except for one supplement, his prices were cheaper than any I found on the internet.

June 9th, 2012
buyer beward
To quote another client "I sometimes got the impression that he sees some of his patients as interesting lab animals rather than people suffering." I also felt like a lab rat who was being experimented on. Accessibility via phone is difficult. Messages left on website go unanswered. Add to that TMG is all about making money off high priced tests, mandatory monthly phone consults and supplements that Dr. Mozayeni insists are not optional. Supplements are considered part of the treatment protocol. The mark up on blood work is extremely high. Expect to pay TMG between 100-300% more than if you paid the fees directly to the lab. Monthly $360/hour phone consults are too long yet considered mandatory. Most importantly he states on his website "He is experienced and astute regarding evidence-based medicine and the use of all available computational methods in statistics and probability science to collect medical evidence." I am still trying to understand what that means. His use of high priced supplements is not evidence based. Dr. Mozayeni claims a 95% cure rate treating bartonella using western antibiotics. But then ACS 200 colloidal silver is substituted for antibiotics. The antibiotics presented in the first office visit were never prescribed and without explanation. There is virtually no scientific evidence based medicine that the supplements improve treatment outcomes in bartonella. Whereas ACS 200 colloidal silver has been tested for toxicity safety by the FDA, its efficacy in human bacterial infections is unproven. This doctor undoubtably has vast knowledge/experience about bartonella. He is even well published. But he uses his clients suffering and vulnerability to his monetary advantage by stringing along his patients.

September 18th, 2011
Great doctor, with some staff and office issues
He really knows his stuff, and is practicing some really cutting edge experimental treatments for Lyme's, Bartonella, and other tick related diseases.That being said, expect to wait a long time to see him; he always runs late on appointments.Also realize that he's a research doctor, and at times his bedside manner can be a bit lacking. I sometimes got the impression that he sees some of his patients as interesting lab animals rather than people suffering.He's moved to a new office, and he is now understaffed (probably to save money). You cannot get ahold of a human being when you call; you have to leave a message and hopefully someone will get back to you. Sometimes they don't call back, which can be frustrating. Same when you call with a question or concern; wait, wait, wait.This is the biggest issue I have with him and his office.However, he's made a big difference in my health since he's been treating me, and I have referred several other people to him. They seem to echo my concerns about beside manner and staff issues.

June 5th, 2011
As good as it gets.
This physician is without peer. He cares and listens. he has incredible diagnostic abilities. His treatments are thoughtful, respectful of individual need, effective and safe. He has a sense of humor but is one very serious doctor. He saved my life.

April 19th, 2011
Dr. Mozayeni is committed and caring. I was diagnosed with RA but he found bartonella bacteria and is treating it successfully. It has taken a few years and can get expensive with the supplements, but I am thrilled with the results. He is no longer at the first address; the new office on Executive Blvd is close to White Flint Metro.

February 1st, 2011
I took my 2 young adult children to his office with multiple tickborne illnesses each. Dr M is a brilliant physician, yet very caring. As a nurse practitioner, I had difficulty finding a doctor who I felt was knowledgeable enough on ticborne illnesses and am very pleased.

August 3rd, 2010
Lyme and Bartonella
Dr. Mozayeni is doing cutting edge research on the treatment of Lyme and Bartonella. Bartonella is also a tick-borne infection, but not one that most doctors have even heard of, much less think to test for when a person complains of typical Lyme-related symptoms. Treating advanced Lyme and Bartonella is a long process that requires good clinical diagnostic skills. I think that Dr. Mozayeni is the best in the area and is a patient's best hope for a cure when it comes to Lyme and Bartonella (and Babesia, yet another tick-borne infection). I also like that he places supplements in high regard.

July 31st, 2010
Great doctor
I feel that he is a caring doctor, very zen person, and tries to get to the root of the problem