A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobak Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobak Rabbani, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobak Rabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rabbani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobak Taher Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bobak T. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Bobak Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobak Rabbani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.