A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobak Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobak Rabbani, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobak Rabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rabbani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobak T Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bobak T. Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Bobak Rabbani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bobak Rabbani practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Cardiologists.