A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Boban Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Boban Mathew, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Mathew has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Barton County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Boban N. Mathew practice?
Dr. Boban Mathew practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Scott, KS and Joplin, MO.
See Pittsburg Internists, Pittsburg Hematologists, and Pittsburg Oncologists.