A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobbi Brooks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Brooks, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbi Brooks MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobbi Brooks practice?
- Dr. Bobbi Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bobbi Brooks practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.