Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobbi Farber
Dr. Bobbi Farber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, GA, with another office in Columbus, GA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Farber is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Medical Center, The and Hughston Hospital. Dr. Farber has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bobbi Farber has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Bobbi Farber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.
Dr. George Mccluskey III
Columbus, GA 0 mi33
Dr. Leland Mccluskey
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Columbus, GA 0 mi31
Dr. L Westerlund
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Columbus, GA 0 mi22