A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Farber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Farber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- Medical Center, The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobbi A. Farber practice?
Dr. Bobbi Farber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Surgeons.