A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobbi Hopkins, Medical Director is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Hopkins, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Hopkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbi J Hopkins MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobbi J. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Bobbi Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobbi Hopkins practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Neurologists and Naples Psychiatrists.