A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobbi Hopkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Hopkins, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
- Sleepwalking (Somnambulism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbi Jo Hopkins MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobbi J. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Bobbi Hopkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bobbi Hopkins practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Naples Neurologists and Naples Psychiatrists.