A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Jorkos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Jorkos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorkos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Jorkos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbi Lynn Jorkos MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobbi L. Jorkos practice?
- Dr. Bobbi Jorkos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bobbi Jorkos practices Internal Medicine near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Internists.