A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Jorkos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorkos graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jorkos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jorkos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Jorkos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobbi L. Jorkos practice?
Dr. Bobbi Jorkos practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Chelsea Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barbra Jorkos, Dr. Roberta Jorkos, Dr. Bobbie Jorkos, Dr. Babette Jorkos, Dr. Barbara Jorkos, Dr. Robin Jorkos