A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbi Pritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbi Pritt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritt graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pritt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbi S Pritt MD is a female Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Medical Microbiology.
- Where does Dr. Bobbi S. Pritt practice?
- Dr. Bobbi Pritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobbi Pritt practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Medical Microbiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.