Dr. Bobbie Ayers Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017
Excellent Physician
Dr. Ayers is the most thorough PCP/Family Physician I have ever encountered. The research he did regarding my medical history before my first appointment exceeded my expectations. He is completely aware of everything I have been diagnosed with in the past 20 years and understands my immediate health concerns completely. He also went through all of my past and current medications with me to explain everything about side effects & the benefits and/or disadvantages of taking each one. I have been on Long Term Disability for 12 years & see 7 specialists at Fellowship levels in their field on a regular basis in The Houston Medical Center & am relocating to South Carolina. I have referred my whole family to this Doctor & highly recommend anyone else who is looking for an Excellent Doctor to get on his patient list immediately!

April 28th, 2014
Needs to stick to his specialty and remember he is in the south
I have nothing to much except great for my sinus issue but in all other areas he seems to lack the knowledge,empathy,and bed side manor that you would expect from a man from the south.it seems that Hilton head has given him the wrong impression of people from allendale.We are people with strict means and hard workers.So the next time some one goes to him I think he should put his self in their position and think (this man holds my lively hood in his hands) so if I put that person out of work how will it effect his family,and his community in the long run.Because GOD knows this community can not survive to many bad blows from this hard recession.

March 31st, 2017