A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbie Colbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobbie Colbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobbie Colbert, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobbie H. Colbert practice?
Dr. Bobbie Colbert practices Pediatrics near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Beaumont Pediatricians.