Dr. Bobbie Fine Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bobbie Fine Jr?

Horrible Experience - Never going back.

Posted on August 5th, 2013

I am a 33 yo female with a new electrolyte deficiency. I was referred to this physician from my PCP and has never heard of him. It is my summary and conclusion that this man has no business seeing female clients nor does he have any bedside manner. As I was walking with the nurse to the bathroom for labs, this physician was standing along the waist high desk that is among the center of his patient rooms. He turned his head and coughed directly on me. That caught me so off-guard but worse things could have happened. When it was just he and I in the room, he grew even more weirder and inappropriate. This man's breathing changed to something almost animalistic. He was panting and panting briskly. He asked me all of the exact same questions that I had previously completed in the new-patient questionnaire mailed to me 3 mos prior to my appointment. When I told him that I sometimes smoke when I go out and about with friends (very rare), he reported me as being a smoker. He did the same for alcohol. He reported me as being a heavy drinker when I confessed to him that I am a social drinker at possibly 2-3 drinks a month. Really?!?! I was asked to sit up on the examining table at which time this man touched every singled part of my body with his stethoscope. I have never been this crept out by a physician. He even had his stethoscope within my waist band, to listen to my hip bones. This, paired with his panting, and in-your-face cough, I was done. I reported my concerns to his attending nurse, gave my blood and requested to be referred back to my PCP. I can not go through that again. I am not sure where he came from, but he needs to go back for some courtesy classes. Be careful if your female loved one sees him, I only saw him once but that was enough for me to feel terribly uncomfortable in his company.

Posted on May 18th, 2016