A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbie Uri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Uri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbie Gwen Uri MD is a female Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bobbie G. Uri practice?
- Dr. Bobbie Uri has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bobbie Uri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.