A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobbie Uri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Uri graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Uri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobbie Gwen Uri MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bobbie G. Uri practice?
- Dr. Bobbie Uri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bobbie Uri practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.