Dr. Bobby Miller II MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Huntington, WV

2.8

April 8th, 2017
A great doctor
He was a great help to me. I thank God for him. He saved my life. That was over 20 years ago.

May 1st, 2013
Jones
This man will distort the facts. He will say whatever to get this pay. Do not trust this man one bit. A fox in sheep's clothing, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

April 1st, 2013
First class jerk
Not professional at all! Was required by court to do a joint session with my ex. I was called names and talked about like I wasn't in the room. Seriously considering taking action.

September 27th, 2011
bad news was a waste of time
Twisted the facts. Doesnt care about what has happened in your past. Doesnt feel your pain. I will challange every thing he says. Money driven, So what if you have a life and he trys to take it from you that you worked for

May 15th, 2011
The treatment I received from Dr. Miller saved my life. He proved trustworthy and very insightful over an extended span of time. He provided me with practical helps that have sustained me through very difficult times. He saw to it that I received the specialized care in one area I needed and worked flawlessly with that professional. He also assisted me in finding another doctor when I had to relocate. My experience with Dr. Miller was very positive.

May 7th, 2011
Serious, caring, and intelligent
Dr. Miller treated me for adult ADHD. I dread "going to the doctor" in general, but Dr. Miller never made me feel inferior or awkward about needing a psychiatrist. He was always insightful and generous with his time. His secretary was friendly and professional, too. I'm functioning much better these days and I'm very grateful for Dr. Miller's help.

January 10th, 2011
CHRONIC-PAIN
This Quack will tell you it is all in your head.I can make certain parts of my body turn colors and swell twice as large as the comparable side.Sweat ...

November 22nd, 2010
Superficial, biased and agenda-driven. In my opinion he is a charlatan and a fraud.

June 10th, 2009
Dr. Bobby Miller is the finest psychiatrist I have ever known both as a patient and working with psychiatrists professionally. New Hope Christian Counseling no longer exists. The practice was taken over by Dr. David Humphreys, a fine doctor who worked there for many years. Dr. Miller no longer has a private general psychiatric practice. His practice is devoted totally to Forensic Psychiatry.