Dr. Bobby Miller II Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Miller II?

A great doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2017

He was a great help to me. I thank God for him. He saved my life. That was over 20 years ago.

Jones

Posted on May 1st, 2013

This man will distort the facts. He will say whatever to get this pay. Do not trust this man one bit. A fox in sheep's clothing, BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

First class jerk

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Not professional at all! Was required by court to do a joint session with my ex. I was called names and talked about like I wasn't in the room. Seriously considering taking action.

bad news was a waste of time

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Twisted the facts. Doesnt care about what has happened in your past. Doesnt feel your pain. I will challange every thing he says. Money driven, So what if you have a life and he trys to take it from you that you worked for

Posted on May 16th, 2011

The treatment I received from Dr. Miller saved my life. He proved trustworthy and very insightful over an extended span of time. He provided me with practical helps that have sustained me through very difficult times. He saw to it that I received the specialized care in one area I needed and worked flawlessly with that professional. He also assisted me in finding another doctor when I had to relocate. My experience with Dr. Miller was very positive.

Serious, caring, and intelligent

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Dr. Miller treated me for adult ADHD. I dread "going to the doctor" in general, but Dr. Miller never made me feel inferior or awkward about needing a psychiatrist. He was always insightful and generous with his time. His secretary was friendly and professional, too. I'm functioning much better these days and I'm very grateful for Dr. Miller's help.

CHRONIC-PAIN

Posted on January 10th, 2011

This Quack will tell you it is all in your head.I can make certain parts of my body turn colors and swell twice as large as the comparable side.Sweat ...

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Superficial, biased and agenda-driven. In my opinion he is a charlatan and a fraud.

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Dr. Bobby Miller is the finest psychiatrist I have ever known both as a patient and working with psychiatrists professionally. New Hope Christian Counseling no longer exists. The practice was taken over by Dr. David Humphreys, a fine doctor who worked there for many years. Dr. Miller no longer has a private general psychiatric practice. His practice is devoted totally to Forensic Psychiatry.

Posted on February 25th, 2017