Dr. Bobby Bhasker-Rao MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Rancho Mirage, CA

February 2nd, 2017
I had the best experience. I had a gastric sleeve on a Wednesday and was back to work that Monday. I feel better and I had no complications. Dr.Bobbi does an excellent job along with his team.

January 30th, 2017
Efficient office personnel . Dr Bobby is so skilled and professional , highly recomend him.

November 10th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Bhasker-Rao completed a restructure of a 10-year-old Gastric Bypass Surgery done by another Physician. The old Gastric Bypass had ulcerated and ruptured. Dr. Bhasker-Rao explained in detail the problems and why they had occurred and detailed the required procedures to correct. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. The surgery was highly successful and I’m back at my target weight without pain or complications. I highly recommend Dr. Bhasker-Rao.

April 5th, 2016
Don't wait any longer. Your life may depend on it!
Dr. Bobby is among the best out there. He and his wonderful staff educate you and help you understand the entire weight-loss surgery process, before, during, and after. They leave no stone unturned. His follow-up care is ongoing. He sees to it that you do not fail. The experience has saved my life. I am a healthier, happier person for having put my trust in Dr. Bobby. I am six months post surgery now and my only regret is that I didn't see Dr. Bobby sooner. If you are on the fence about any of the procedures, just make an appointment and speak with him. You won't regret it. He changed my life and he can change yours, too.

April 3rd, 2016
Truely a outstanding experience.
I weighed 468 lbs when I 1st went to Dr.Bobby and now I weigh 198 lbs. The combination of a Nutritionist /Dietician and a caring nursing staff as part of Dr. Bobby's team is what makes the whole weight loss journey so work. It did for me. I have a life again . I'm not just surviving . Definitely one of the most talented and caring surgeons in the country . I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Bobby and his staff.

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. Bobby made this life changing experience easy and comfortable. I am very grateful to Dr. Bobby and his staff!

February 18th, 2016
Love Dr Bobby and all his staff. Very nice and through.

October 25th, 2015
If you are considering weight loss surgery seriously, Dr Bobby is the only way to go! He is the only surgeon I would have considered. Experience, attention to detail and communication could not be better. He is a great support. Just call and DO IT! Why go on with the struggle and health risks? Take the first step in becoming who you really are!!

July 24th, 2015
My experience with dr bobby was amazing. As soon as I came in for my consult and talked about my options I was 100% sure he was the one for me. I researched him thoroughly and he's got the best outcomes and statistics I've ever heard of! He was very informative and made me feel very comfortable proceeding with the gastric sleeve. He did my surgery robotically and I was able to go home in a few hours! I can't thank him enough I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and I owe it all to dr. Bobby. Please please please don't hesitate to call his office and at least go in for a consult. I promise you won't be disappointed .!

March 19th, 2015
Life Changing
Dr. Bobby is the best surgeon, in and out, of the valley. Didn't even feel like I had surgery after leaving the hospital. His staff is always so pleasant and willing to answer any questions I have. I couldn't imagine having surgery with anyone else.

April 15th, 2011
It is difficult to believe that the previous evaluator actually met Dr. Bobby. I am two years out from Dr. Bobby performing my lap band surgery. I have had nothing but success with the procedure. I am within my 5 pound range. I found Dr. Bobby to be very caring and a supurb surgeon. His office staff are very helpful and his dietitian is excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Bobby for bariatric surgery. Don't leve the Coachella Valley to have your surgery. Have the confidence that your surgeon is nearby.

February 21st, 2011
Dr. Bobby is the best! He is a dedicated professional who has a genuine concern for his patients well-being. Informative, educational and accessible -- I highly recommend him and his services.