inactive

Bobby Bowden DO Patient Reviews

January 22nd, 2014
Great Dr.
Dr Bowden delivered my 2 children the first I worked with one of his midwives but needed a c section that he performed he took excellent care of me when I was pregnant with my daughter I had type 2 diabetes he was awesome he worked so close with me with my medications he even gave me his personal number to give him reading from testing to help with insulin until my body became used to it. I referred friends to him he is a great Dr and he genuinily cares about his patients will keep him as long as he is practicing. I also love his staff nurses are great and the secretary's are also

July 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr Bob has delivered two of my children and he is great! I will not go and be seen by another doctor. The staff is nice and helpful as can be!

June 25th, 2012
Dr. Bowden has delivered my two children. I love him and would advise any new patient to visit him.

April 4th, 2012
best o.b. around my area. i love his approach on medicine and he has delivered 2 of my girls.

March 21st, 2010
Patient Gloria D. Loyd
I have recently moved to Wisconsin and miss Dr. Bowden as my GYN/OB he took excellent care of me.

October 23rd, 2009
Dr. Bowden has plenty of excellent experience caring for women
I have been going to Dr. Bowden for 5 years now and i will never again change doctors. Dr. Bowden is very good at finding the problem and treating it. He will stay with you in his office for as long as needed to answer all of your questions and he does not rush you out of the clinic to get to the next patient. he makes me feel very comfortable unlike many other ob's. he has delivered my first child including providing me with prenatal care and he is also doing the same for baby number two, I am currently 7 wks. pregnant. i highly recommend Dr. Bowden for caring for your needs as a woman. He is excellent in everything he does and is very knowledgeable.