Dr. Bobby Brock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Brock?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Brock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2015

Great Doc

October 17th, 2012

He was my doctor when he was in Weatherford, Texas and I did go to Longview to see him a couple of times but it was just too far for me to drive so I was forced to find another doctor. I have found one finally after these years of looking but I would give anything if Dr. Brock would move back to the Ft. Worth area. It devasted me when he left. He is not only a great doctor but a good man.

February 8th, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR!

Dr. Brock is very professional and develops a genuine relationship with his patience. I do not feel like we are just a face or a number in his stream of patience! He knows my family and seems honestly concerned for all of our well being. His office hours are consistent and convenient. I have had several doctors over the years and Dr. Brock is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I appreciate his time, concern and commitment!

February 3rd, 2011

Best physician in Texas!

By far the most caring, dedicated physician I have ever had to pleasure of being referred to. He has found answers to disabilities I have struggled with all my life and continues to treat me. Thank you dr Brock. The only downfall is the staff that makes the appointments. They are staffed by good Shepard and they have a new one every time I go in... Most of the time they are not pleasant but I don't let this stop me from receiving good medical care.

January 27th, 2016