A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chawla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Chawla DO is a male Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Chawla practice?
- Dr. Bobby Chawla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Chawla practices Hematology & Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.