A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Chu, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent. Dr. Chu has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobby Chu practice?
Dr. Bobby Chu practices Internal Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Robert Chu, Dr. Roberto Chu, Dr. Robbie Chu, Dr. Rupert Chu