inactive

Bobby Chu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 10th, 2015
Simply THE BEST!
I was going to another doctor that Dr. Chu worked with 20 years ago. Evidently Dr Chu was looking through my folder and thought I was being over medicated. He called me!! My husband and I have been with him ever since, and I remember encouraging him to open his own practice. He was worried there wouldn't be enough patients! Reading the reviews, it is wonderful knowing everyone who sees him feels the same--he is the most caring, compassionate and earnest doctor. He will get to the bottom of your problem and does not have a huge ego getting in the way of finding the right diagnosis!! We are so sad the office is closed, but will continue praying for his recovery and their return. We miss Dr. Chu greatly. He and Cindy make a great Team!

July 10th, 2015
Phenomenal Office and Medical Care! Very hard to find such a great Doctor and Medical Staff. So sad that they had to close.

October 19th, 2013
Dr Bobby Chu is the best !!!!!!!!!
The office and staff are phenomenal could not ask for nicer office with intelligent and caring people, very warm atmosphere and DR Bobby Chu is probably best doctor i have used in my life, he is a real patients doctor, a patient advocate so to speak he actually listens to what i perceive i need and if i am not unreasonable in my requests, he will do his best to help you. Bobby has the ability to communicate with you the direction we need to travel to ensure we maintain the best health health we can. We all know of other offices that are cold, distant. Well Dr Chus' office makes you feel like you are family, Thank God - Joy referred me to him years ago. in an emercency you can get appt worked in if necessary, so schedule ahead cause he is usually booked ahead about 2 weeks (this is a really busy office, and for good reason). if they get an opening, they do their best to contact you, they are good people

July 29th, 2013
Kind, caring, and dedicated to patients.
Dr. Chu is a very caring dedicated doctor. He explains treatments, tests, and his concerns. Answers all your questions with an ease of understanding that we have not had his medical training. He calls with test results personally. He has a terrific bedside manner and spends time going over all procedures with you, even if he is not the surgeon performing surgery. His office staff are pleasant, caring, and all have been known to ease your concerns of pain with a gentle touch and a nice welcoming smile. He is truly a one of a kind physician. Thank you for caring dr. Chu.

August 3rd, 2012
Dr. Chu is our Angel from Heaven
A few years back my husband had a lump on the side of his neck, our doctor then, kept him of medication for one year, saying it was nothing. I finally convinced my husband to go see Dr. Bobby Chu, I met Dr. Chu when I was working at the Lewisville hospital in the Medical Records Dept. He was a new doctor with only a couple of patients, after the word got around of how wonderful Dr. Chu was, he had patients lined up to see him. We were blessed to have gotten in to see him, I think it was because I worked at the hospital and pulled charts for him to sign. The day he saw my husband he called made calls setup x-rays, scans and then called Dr. Costa to see my husband. The biopsy showed my husband had Hopkins Lymphoma, Cancer in the Lymph nodes on his neck. My husband had been living with his Cancer for a year, only God took care of the Cancer on spreading and being maintained in the Lymph node. He went through Chemo and radiation, because of Dr. Chu and our wonderful Dr. Costa, my husband is alive today. This pasted week he was sent to the hospital by Dr. Chu and Costa to take care of my husband having only 2 platelets in his blood. He could have bleed to death, again this team of doctors, Dr. Chu, Dr. Costa saved my husband again. Now we know we have two guardian Angels to look after us. Thank you Dr. Chu for all you do for us and how we feel you are a family member, hope we never lose you as our Angel.

June 24th, 2012
Exceptional follow-up and bedside manner
I would definitely recommend Dr. Chu to a friend. he is easy to talk with, listens to both my concerns and my suggestions, and spends whatever amount of time is needed even though I am sometimes slow in explaining what I need. Several times he has personally called late in the evening to give results of lab work. My only reservation is that his office is somewhat cluttered. This does not in any way appear to impact the care he gives his patients.

April 13th, 2012
Angelia Zachary
I have gone to Dr. Chu for over 20 Yearsand I trust him with my life than I haveany other Doctor. He always listen tome and always knows what I need. MyHusband and all of our 10 grown childrenand there kids have go to him at one timeor another and he sends to a specialistwhen he thinks it is necessary and only then.

December 1st, 2011
Lucky to have Dr Chu
I am lucky to have Dr Chu as my Doctor.

September 4th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
My family has been seeing Dr. Chu for many years. He is an outstanding doctor. Only problem is he has long since outgrown his present small office and does not have adequate staff. Staff is always overburdened. He cannot accept new clients because of this, easily remedied if he would expand and hire more people.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Chu and his physician assistant are excellent and I would not trade them for any other doctor. They care about the patient and it's evident from start to finish.

February 3rd, 2011
Dr. Chu is exceptional. Office needs to be a little neater and more organized, but he is such an awesome doctor that I just don't care. Recommend without reservation.

February 6th, 2010
I have been going to Dr.Chu for 7 years and found him always pleasant. So far his diagnosi have been correct. He's a easy person to talk to and he always has time to answer my questions and his staff is friendly and helpful.