A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Derrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Derrick graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Derrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Effingham County Hospital, Springfield, Georgia
- Emanuel Medical Center, Swainsboro, Georgia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Lee Derrick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby L. Derrick practice?
- Dr. Bobby Derrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Derrick practices Emergency Medicine near Swainsboro, GA.
See Swainsboro Emergency Physicians.