Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobby Dupre
Dr. Bobby Dupre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dupre is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge and Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center. Dr. Dupre has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bobby Dupre has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bobby Dupre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Elizabeth Gallegos
Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Nathan Quin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Charles Pearson Jr
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi11