Dr. Bobby Dupre MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 22nd, 2016
I have prayed for help and healing I am so Grateful my Dr. reffered me to Dr. Dupre
I have been so relieved in seeing Dr. Dupre he has been able to diagnosis me .. and provide medial advice to help bring some relief, He has such a good bedside manner.. he is extremely knowledgeable, in his field.. I have been to so many other Dr.'s and had always left without answers .. I love that I can email him through the mychart system and can call my nurse with concerns and or questions.. If you are challenged with a medical challenge in his field . I would highly recommend him.

September 26th, 2013
I am so thankful that i decided to try just one more dr. After yrs of misdiagnosis i finally trust my dr!

August 9th, 2011
one of the best ra doctors
Dr Dupre's diagnosis was right on. Plus he took the time to find other issues. He actually listens. Rare these days where you are just a number. Until I met him and he educated me..... I thought maybe all this is in my mind. To go to Dr after Dr being told getting old is what life is about. Tears came to my eyes when I realized it was not in my mind. It could be dealt with and I could lead a good life.

April 18th, 2011
This doctor is young, but I am very impressed with his caring attitude, patience, and interest. Rheumatologists are notoriously hard to get appointments with, but it was worth the wait. He obviously deals with a lot of older people with chronic problems like me, but treated me like I was the most important person he'd seen that day. I hope he never changes!!!!