A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Field, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Field has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Palm Drive Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Gene Field MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby G. Field practice?
- Dr. Bobby Field has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Field practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sebastopol Obstetricians & Gynecologists.