A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Field is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Field, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Field has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Field accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bobby G. Field practice?
Dr. Bobby Field practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sebastopol Obstetricians & Gynecologists.