Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobby Ghosh
Dr. Bobby Ghosh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ, with other offices in New Brunswick, NJ and Ann Arbor, MI. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Residency. Dr. Ghosh is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bobby Ghosh has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bobby Ghosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Khanjan Nagarsheth
Vascular Surgery, Residency
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Amardeep Saluja
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. Silvano Samartine
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi5