A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Graham, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Graham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby L Graham MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby L. Graham practice?
- Dr. Bobby Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Graham practices Medical Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Oncologists.