A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Graham, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Graham has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby L Graham MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby L. Graham practice?
- Dr. Bobby Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Graham practices Medical Oncology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Oncologists.