A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Huynh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Huynh, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huynh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby P Huynh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bobby P. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Bobby Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Huynh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Physiatrists.