Dr. Bobby Huynh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Huynh?

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Huynh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2015

Dr. Huynh was the most caring physician I have ever gone to. He is truly concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone, especially those who are fearful or hesitant to see a doctor.

May 30th, 2015

Dr. Bobby is the bes pain doctor in the world. He won't overdrug me, he takes care of my kidneys and liver. His shots work pretty well. He is kind hearted and a good listener and he wants what is best for his patients. He can't pinpoint a diagnosis for me and believes it is chronic pain, however, when I say it really hurts, he does his d word here best to fix it. He takes his patients seriously and I believe he is the only pain doctor I ever met that cared to help.

December 5th, 2013

HORRIBLE OFICE & CARE

This is seriously the worst doctor's office I've gone to in my life! Their office is disgustingly filthy and they are not keeping files HIPPA compliant. They did not follow through with approving my medications through workers comp, nor did they keep the medication list I brought in on file. The staffing is a horrible mess that is completely useless if you actually need to work with a doctor's office that cares. They do NOT do the follow up care or any “care” for that matter. Please stay away from choosing this doctor’s office if you want someone to advocate or actually assist you in anyway besides taking your money!

March 27th, 2013

Change my quality of life!!

Dr. Huynh has helped me to manage my pain over the past 8 years. He is positive, compassionate and encouraging. He understands the effect that the mind can have on the body & goes that extra mile I have needed so many times. I have extensive injuries from a 40 foot fall with a Prosthesis, many broken bones & muscle/nerve damage. With his guidance & expertise, I have gone from wearing a strong Fentenyl patch & many pills to only a couple of pills a day! Dr. Bobby Huynh is the real deal!!!

August 19th, 2010

Great doctor

March 6th, 2009

Stay Away!

Spent approx. 15 mins. with me, did not view any X-rays, scanned a few pages of my 9 yr. file, had me walk up and down a hallway. He did NOT contact my 2 spine surgeons or speak with my pain management doctors (I've been seeing since 2001). Yet...in this shoddy exam, he came to the conclusion I can work a sitting job. By the way, he was paid by my personal disability company for an independent opinion. My 2 surgeons, who are responsible for my disability, agree I'm disabled as does my pain management doctor. They've know me for 9 yrs. He threatened my continued income, he hasn't succeeded. It's appalling to me that a doctor would not contact the surgeons or other doctors who have cared for me the past 9 yrs., or at the very least view xrays or read the file. He caused such grief I was almost suicidal, I rely on this income, I was very successful before my disabling surgery, I've since had 6 more. He's on the side of who pays him, or so it seems to me.

October 28th, 2016