A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Joseph is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Joseph, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Z Joseph FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Z. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Bobby Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Joseph practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Internists and Marquette Allergists.