Dr. Bobby Kearney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 9th, 2013
Very nice doctor. Love his Christian background and prays with me when I need it. Dr. Kearney has helped me so much. :)

November 11th, 2011
Awesome
Dr.Kearney has saved my life. He doest look at his patients as money walking through the door his heart is 100% in the work he is doing. He has chose his staff personally and they also make a huge diffrence. Dr.Kearney has over 200 patients and never ever have I heard him or any of the staff forget our names. He prays for each and everyone of us each morning before he begins work. He has such a passion for us and truley wants us to get better and if you give your all and he sees that Dr.Kearney and his staff also would bend over backwards for us. On behalf of myself and several other patients we love you Dr.Kearney and your staff also. Thank you so much.

February 17th, 2011
Drastic Change over the past year
If I would have given a rating a year and a half ago it would have been a good rating, but things have drastically changed over the past year. I see him for chronic pain, no surgery is possible.His quality of care and time spent with me has dropped to practically nothing. It seems that his entire scope of practice has changed to substance abuse instead of effective treatment of patients in chronic pain. I feel like a criminal now instead of an honest patient who has never once abused her medicines. He does not follow chain of custody, nor have I been asked to sign a written consent for drug testing except occasionally, but yet I am drug tested every visit, which I have no problem with. He spends very little time with me hands on anymore. It seems that we have both lost faith in each other and it is time for me to move on, with much reqret because at the beginning I too felt like he was the only Doctor that understood my pain and what I had been going through for so long. For those of you who see him only for pain management, good luck!

February 12th, 2011
Dr. kearney
Once again Dr. kearney has come threw for his patients with another way to save us time and money buy providing our medication on site- at the price he gets it for! No more waits at the drug store or paying high marked-up prices for meds. If you are suffering from pain or addiction to pain meds. Dr. kearney can and will help you, i feal its only right to say he is the only doctor that has shown me the care and consideration i deserve as a humanbeing.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. bobby kearny and his practice
i am a current patient of Dr. kearney`s and i have to say i have never had a doctor who actualy caired about me(all of me)as much as he has show`n he does and , its not just me.When i first started the program i was very unsure of what i was getting into having already done the methadone program didnt want another addiction and was very opposed to going to group councle at all.I have found that all of his staff are very profetional and well schooled in treating people like myself that are suffering from addiction and withdrawl.I didnt always like the things Dr.kearney said to me and didnt always agrie with what he was "selling" but- as it turns out all he was trying to do was "sell" my life back to me for no more cost than a little bit of effort on my part.I know what it is like to go to a doctor trying to get pain medicens` and have the doctor see threw the lies,very,very frusterating-waist of money and time.for those of you that have read poor reports on Dr.kearney i can tell you that most if not all of that is coming from a mind that is going threw withdrawl and the frustration of not getting "hooked-up" when they seen Dr. kearney anger`d them,all i can say about that is god help them. now for those of you that are at a place in life where its time to stop bullshitten and get sober this is probly the Doctor for you. everyone is treated with respect and importance,as we should be(yes we still count)by him and his staff. if you are looking for a dope hook-up and dont want help this is not the Doctor for you,as the man is extreamly smart and streat smart as well.another member of his team is Dr.rossen,this man is the councler and quite a jewl of a person and a plesure to be around in general.I did not want to be in any type of councling becouse my addiction told me i didnt kneed it. Dr.rossen with his kind and passionate mannerism holds group sessions and they also offer induvidual(one on one) sessions for you shy types.I would like to say lastly that i am not getting paid or any special treatment for speaking the truths i have spoken about Dr.kearney and his staff- my only reason is to help others like me to get treatment for this tearible sickness of addiction-my only regret is i didnt get help sooner.the chains of drug bondage can be broken.

January 6th, 2010
takes forever to get in and to make appointments and after you get in he spends no time with you

July 24th, 2009
Can not believe he is in the business of helping people. Where is his compassion?

June 17th, 2009
Horrible experience. Would not recommend to anyone. Felt like I was being interrograted from check in to check out.

June 10th, 2009
Sorriest excuse for a physician/Christian I ever met.