Dr. Bobby Kong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 26th, 2015
Dr. Kong may be an excellent surgeon, but is a horrible doctor...no bedisde manner, is condescending, and forgets you are a person first before you are a patient. People like to know what's wrong with them and in a timely manner, in other words, this may be same-old same old to him, but the patient may not have a clue what is wrong and what it means etc... and what the plan ? Also , what are all these medicines you are be given to take without any explanation, just "do It"- I was not alllowed to question why- or anything about my condition (as the doctor you haven't seen yet for any consult said so) Don't expect these answers from Dr. Kong himself without him dissing you and treating you as if you have no right to question him about anything concerning your condition or care. I ended up feeling as devastated by his attitude as my possible life-threating problem . That's scary. It's good to know there are those who have been satisfied with his comptency and caring , but for myself this was not my experience at the hospital with Dr. Kong.

September 27th, 2014
Patient
Dr Kong is one of the best heart surgeons in Michigan. He and his colleague Dr Andrew Pruitt are rated the top 3% of the heart surgeons in the country. My 20 yr old son had open heart surgery by Bobby and the results were outstanding, you cannot go anywhere in there country to find a better team of surgeons than at St Joes., including Dr Kong. who is the best in his field.

February 19th, 2011
Patient's Mother
Dr. Kong is an amazing doctor,man,and surgeon. He is kind,caring and I am so happy that he did the surgery because I trusted him with more than my life. I cannot express properly how important he has been in our lives. Thank you Dr.Kong!