A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Korn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Korn, Ophthalmologist, Oculoplastic, Oculofacial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Korn, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby S Korn FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bobby S. Korn practice?
- Dr. Bobby Korn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Korn practices Ophthalmology and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists and La Jolla Plastic Surgeons.