A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Lafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Lafferty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferty graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lafferty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Lafferty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Lafferty practice?
- Dr. Bobby Lafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Lafferty practices Family Medicine near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Family Physicians.