A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Lafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Lafferty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafferty
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lafferty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferty graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lafferty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Lafferty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Lafferty practice?
- Dr. Bobby Lafferty has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Lafferty practices Family Medicine near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Primary Care Doctors.