A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Lanier, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Lanier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ocular Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Quentin Lanier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Bobby Lanier has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bobby Lanier practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Family Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Benbrook, TX.