A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Lanier, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanier
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Lanier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Quentin Lanier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Bobby Lanier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Lanier practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, Fort Worth Allergists, and Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.