A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Lanier, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Lanier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Quentin Lanier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Bobby Lanier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bobby Lanier practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, Fort Worth Allergists, and Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.