Dr. Bobby Lanier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bobby Lanier?

March 25th, 2017

Dr Lanier was my son and daughter's allergist when they were young. Dr Lanier diagnosed my son with asthma. When he was about nine years old. He was sick every couple of weeks with some kind of infection and always coughing. Finally we were sent to Dr Lanier and he diagnosed and gave us life saving care and education. My children are now grown, and still suffer from allergies, but nearly as bad and my son no longer has to take medication for asthma.

May 12th, 2016

super

June 24th, 2014

Wasn't helpful

Dr. Lanier has a very friendly demeanor but he outright discounted a lot of my son's allergy symptoms that he has had for years. I don't think he listened to either one of us. It ended up with my son no better off after seeing and being treated by him.

May 1st, 2014

Professional and personable

He knows how to do his job very well and he cares about people, that is a rare and wonderful combination for a doctor in my experience!

February 15th, 2013

What I was looking for!

The amount of time that was spent with us by both Dr. Lanier and his nurse was unexpected and greatly appreciated. I feel like I got such an education being in there. I view my daughter's allergy problems so differently now. I think much of the "fear" is gone now. I feel much more prepared on how to deal with things, what to do when certain things happen. My daughter is 7 and absolutely loved him! She is at a severe level with many of her food allergies and I feel that we are getting the best help and support from him about that and her asthma and environmental allergies. I highly recommend him! I appreciate the honesty!

November 6th, 2012

Amazed

The wait was particularly my fault because I got lost. Staff was friendly and answered all my questions. Dr. Bob meat all my expectations and then some. I left with much more wisdom about allergist and genetics. He broke everything down so percise and took his time. He was kind and funny to my four year old. We have a plan set for him that we discussed together and I fully trust his judgement. I've seen many allergist but no one has taken their time explaining it to me like he did. I have found the allergist for my family and will recommend him to many.

January 16th, 2011

Dr.Lanier is a great doctor very caring and is very professional

April 21st, 2017