A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Rea Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Rea Lewis, DMD, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea Lewis graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Rea Lewis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Rea Lewis DMD and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Rea Lewis practice?
- Dr. Bobby Rea Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Rea Lewis practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Boaz, AL.
See Birmingham Emergency Physicians.