A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bobby Massoudian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bobby Massoudian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bobby Massoudian, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoudian graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Massoudian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bobby Massoudian MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bobby Massoudian practice?
- Dr. Bobby Massoudian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bobby Massoudian practices Emergency Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Emergency Physicians.